Google announced a redesign of its payment app, Google Pay, at the end of 2020. It included a brand new interface, a whole new software, and a range of promising new features. One of the most exciting aspects of this new update is the ability to receive cashback benefits from your linked cards and payment habits. We’ll show you how to trigger these incentive features in Google Pay so you can start putting your money to work for you.
1. The first thing you need to do is download a new update of the Google Pay app from the Play Store.
2. Tap the button that says you’d like to earn rewards in Google Pay during the setup process.
3. Tap the button that says you’d like to win prizes in Google Pay When you’re going through these onboard displays, read on your customization, and press the Turn on Customization option icon. the setup process.
4. Tap the blue button that says Got it, indicating that you are aware of special deals and notifications that could come from adding your cards and accounts to Google Pay.
5. Tap the avatar or photo in the top right corner of the screen.
6. Tap on Settings.
7. Tap on Offers & rewards.
8. Make sure the top toggle that says Earn rewards on qualifying actions is turned on. This means that you will be able to get cashback on a number of transactions and events.
9. Tap to enroll all of your bank and credit cards, or only unique ones, to tie checkout deals using these payment types.
If you skip the chance to enable these new features in the onboarding phase when you set up the new Google Pay app, you can still go back and do so from the Settings app in Steps 6-9 above.