Which is the best Android app for watching live cricket (IPL)?
Hello mate ,
The IPL has commenced from 19th September and people are very excited for the sports festive season of India . The broadcasting rights for the IPL is sold to Star Sports and its online broadcasting partner is hotstar .The image below explains the broadcasting partners IPL has throughout the globe.
BEST ONLINE STREAMING SITES:
- Hotstar: It is the app which streams live IPL .Hotstar gives a 5 min free trial for users and then you have to buy the subscription . The subscription costs around 399/- a month .
- Jio TV: Jio users have a fair bit of advantage in terms of watching the IPL.If you are a jio user than you can watch the IPL for free on the jio TV app.
The big question ! Where to watch ?
To get a detailed analysis and indepth knowledge about every app cricket IPL is the best site . This site gives an in-depth detailed review of each and every available streaming service that telecasts IPL .
The website brings you a compact and on-point review .
- The introduction of every website is given .
- The overall history of the application/website is given .
- The interface is compared and rated
- The compatible devices are listed.
- The most important thing – “ subscription cost of every website / application is mentioned.
Apps for online scorecard .
- Cricbuzz- this app has a very easy user interface and the score sheet has a very slight delay from realtime action .The ball by ball commentary is what a cricket fan looks for .
- Espncricinfo- this app also gives you an in-depth analysis and ball to ball commentary .Cricket experts are associated with this website and you get detailed review after every match .
I won’t mention 5 apps and just keep it simple by including 2 app
I HOPE YOU GOT THE INFORMATION THAT WAS NEEDED.